Nature's Path Honey'd Corn Flakes
 


When I discovered this product I just knew that I had to write a post about it on my blog.  Those of you who follow me on twitter might probably remember me talking about visiting a local gluten free store a week ago. I gushed about feeling like a kid in a candy store - I really did! I was so excited that I finally found a gluten free store. There aren't that many health food stores where I live and finding my favorite health food products can be a bit challenging. I managed to find the only gluten free store and this is one of the products I literally just fell in love with. I've been trying to find a gluten free cereal forever. OK maybe not 'forever' that's a bit dramatic but I'm sure you get my point. I felt like most of the gluten free cereals I tried did not taste very well or was packed with too much sugar! I felt like I shoved a packet of sugar in my mouth. There is an old saying that 'You have to kiss many frogs before you find your prince' Well lets just say that Nature's Path Honey'd Corn Flakes is my prince of Gluten Free Cereals.
Nature's Path has a variety of gluten free and vegan products but I have only tried their amazing Honey'd Corn Flakes which is basically gluten free flakes made of pure corn meal and sweetened with a mix of organic evaporated cane juice and honey. It's Gluten free and wheat free,and there is no artificial preservatives or colours. It's great if you are looking for a light breakfast. Personally when I am in a hurry and don't have much time for preparing breakfast in the morning I love having a light breakfast - something that's healthy and delicious yet quick and easy to prepare which is usually a yummy bowl of fruit salad or a granola bar and yogurt but now I can add Nature's  Path gluten free corn flakes to that list. All I need is a bowl, my favorite Almond milk and of course Nature's Path corn flakes. It's  crispy and crunchy texture, certified organic and NON GMO which simply means it doesn't contain any genetically modified organism are just some other resons which makes this cereal so amazing. Nature's Path Honey'd Corn Flakes is genuinely delicious.I'm pleased that they also have a wide variety of gluten free or vegan products to choose from. You can check out their website to read more about their other products and recipes. Or follow them on twitter.  

NaturesPath

 What is your favorite cereal? Let me know in the comments below.

     

 

 





Comments

Popular Posts