To My Lovely Blog Readers



Firstly let me apologize I have totally neglected this blog.
Once I got everything in my life going again I neglected this blog and never looked back. I have made tremendous progress. No more symptoms!! No more medication!! I was just so happy that I felt like I didn't have to write on this blog again. This blog was  very therapeutic to me. I loved answering question my readers sent me whether it was via social  media or emails I loved giving advice. I just felt like I couldn't give advice anymore because I could no longer relate to the questions I was being asked and I didn't want to be reminded of those issues or symptoms of PCOS.

I then realized that was very stupid. How stupid and selfish of me to think that way. So beginning December 2016 I would be sharing all my recipes and lifestyle changes I have made to reach to the point I am today. Trust me. You don't want to miss this!!!!

Remember

December 2016

See you soon
-LlovelyJournal



Comments

Popular Posts